If you are visually impaired please call us to get assistance by calling this Toll-Free number 1 800 218 35 78.

Your Cart

Your Cart is Empty

Mattresses in Universal City

California Unincorporated Territory Universal City is an unfinished area located in the state of San Fernando, Los Angeles, California, USA. About 415 acres (1,7 km ²) lies in Universal Pictures, one of the six largest film studios in the United States. About 70% of the studio's property is in this unobserved area and the remaining 30% is in Los Angeles. Universal Studios Hollywood cinema and park, as well as the Universal CityWalk shopping and entertainment center are located on the territory of Universal City. Los Angeles has 10 Universal City Plaza, 36-storey office, Universal and NBC; Carriage Sheraton; and Wagon Hilton. The Red Line metro station is located next to Universal Plaza in the same name.

You may also wonder: